Wages Protection System (WPS) is an electronic salary transfer system that allows
institutions to pay employee salaries via banks, exchange houses and other registered services providers that are approved and authorized by ministry of labor and Central bank of UAE.
Yes, there is penalties for not using WPS system. Defaulting companies will get disqualified
from getting new work permits and renewal of existing visas.
Yes, WPS is mandatory as per the Ministerial Decree (No.788) of 2009 on Protection of
Wages by UAE Ministry of Labour.
The employer is at liberty and can choose any authorised WPS agents like exchange houses,
banks etc., approved by Central Bank of UAE and Ministry of Labour, to avail the WPS
facility for the salary payments.
Yes, an agreement has to be signed between Hadi Express Exchange and your corporate
entity to avail the WPS services. The required forms are available in the website. Call
+971527923333 or contact any of our branches to avail this facility.
No. There is no prescribed minimum number of Employees to avail the Hadi Express
Exchange WPS service.
No. There is no prescribed minimum salary limit to avail the Hadi Express Exchange WPS
Employer can walk in to any of the Hadi Express Exchange branch with the following
1) WPS Agreement (Available in downloads)
2) Valid Trade license of company
3) List of employees
4) MOL Computer card
5) Passport and Emirates ID Copy of the Owner / Manager / Partner
6) Power of Attorney of the signatory
7) Emirates ID copy of all employees
and register for WPS compliance and Ezee Pay payroll services.
1) Employer can visit any of the Hadi Express Exchange branch with the Employer reference
number and deposit cash or cheque.
2) Employer can directly transfer fund in to the corporate bank account of Hadi Express
Exchange, maintained in select banks.
3) Employer may instruct his banker to credit funds to the corporate bank account of Hadi
In UAE there are three modes of salary disbursals
1) Employee collecting salary in cash can avail salaries from any of our branches.
2) Employees have an option for applying for Ezee Pay cards through which they can
withdraw salary from any ATM in UAE or from any of the Hadi Express Exchange branches